Thursday, August 21, 2008

Photos! Crush 4 Year Anniversary @ Backbooth (Orlando) 08.18.08

Holy freaking damn, what a good time this was! Fortunately I took photos to help myself, and all of you, remember the night.

It was my first time seeing my buddy Evan (AKA E.Strange) behind the turntables and I have to say I was pretty impressed! His song selection was really good, I even heard songs I've never heard before, and that's always a cool thing. A good, high-energy set to start the night off right.

Anita (AKA Miss Fit) and Justin (AKA Justin Scott) boomed and bleeped the roof off of Backbooth, as they never fail to do, proving why they're still here and still prominent in Orlando's club scene.

Pauly Crush. Well, Pauly is the #1 DJ in Orlando according to the Orlando Weekly and the founder of Backbooth's Crush. Hence the DJ name! Pauly pulled out a good number of his classics, the songs he's known to play and the songs we still love to hear. Donovan - Yo! blending into Sugababes - About You Now (About the Videoband Remix) anyone? hehe.

He's embarking on a short stint through the Northeast next week hitting Boston and NYC before heading back to DJ at The Metropolitan Deck @ Lake Eola for the Labor Day Splash Pool Party. And of course at Crush later that night w/ DESIGNER DRUGS. Do NOT miss them, seriously.

Listen to these songs to find out why:
Jupiter One - Countdown (Designer Drugs Remix)
Designer Drugs - FUCK YEAH!!!
Messinian - Throw it Away (Designer Drugs Remix)

OH SHIT, I almost forgot about the Crush 4 Year Anniversary Photos! Derr.









No comments: