Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pase Rock - WMC Spring Training Day 2 @ Dancers Royal 03.25.08 - OMGSTRPPRZ Review by KColl

WMC Spring Training Day 2: Pase Rock @ Dancer's Royale
March 25, 2008 - Orlando, FL


Wow. This was my second time going to a strip club, although the first time was very brief and it was just for dinner that I didnt even really have, so I count this as my first true experience.

With Pase Rock manning the DJ booth, the strippers shaking their asses to something other than Nickelback or ACDC ("put put, put that pussy on me" and "take your panties off, show that baby rat"), and most of us Orlando party scene regulars out of their element and having a fucking blast was something that should not have been missed!

A few highlights:

Evan getting the stripper-ass-shake in his face multiple times

Melanie, Stormie, and Cindy's dancing getting stared at more than the naked stripper on the pole right next to them

Cesar literally looking like a kid on Christmas morning

Anita actually getting dollars from a creepy old guy based on her dirty dancing

Pauly making it rain on the strippers when Pase spun the song

Sign manipulations (see below)

Even though I wasn't allowed to take photos (it's forbidden at these types of joints, seeing as how at least one of the naked girls probably teaches one of your nieces or cousins in first grade), I did get a few cell-cam shots of the sign outside, which was immediately desecrated by us Firestonians!

First off, they spelled Pase Rock as Pace Rock, so I took it upon myself to switch the C with the S in Tuesday. Then everyone started fucking with the letters (before being threatened with the fact that the owner has a gun) and we get the following images:



No comments: